Atco Raceway Acco ,nj

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome....What time you want me at your place mark?

Track opens at 10:00 around 8:30ish it is about an hour away from if that . Not sure if we are going to meet with anyone on the way . for let shot for 8:30 will that work 4 you

IT IS SUNNY OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE WEATHER MEN LOVE THE WOMEN

Ok tim see you on Saturday :cheers:

I am with you there Mark. Those people are the reason why I missed the last car show recently in O.C. Maryland and couple other events down in Rehobeth beach, DE. Just amazing how inaccurate they can be lot of times and still maintain a job!

Just talked to my buddy with a ford lightning...there are going to be 10-12 lightnings down there tomorrow as well....should be fun! I am charging the video camera!

:devil::chevy:

The DRs, jack, and impact gun are loaded.......i'll see you gents tomorrow! :dry:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Hey BITCHES!!! I am IN!! just talked to the Mrs and she is all gung ho!! we wont make it for the drive in, but we will be there about noonish. I doubt WhiSSle will run, because of the shaved door handles, but thats all fine with me, I am excited to meet you guys and see your trucks!

:cheers: