Pet Peeves

delay18

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-School busses and trucks that drive in the left lane and insist on doing the speed limit

-Drivers who pull out of driveways and sideblocks in front of you at the last second....when nobody is behind you.

and last but not least......

-Drivers who do not yield the right of way to emergency vehicles.

:nono::mad:

I am with you Dan. I love it when someone guns it to jump out in front of you, only to do 10mph UNDER the speed limit. :mad:

Don't even get me started with people and emergency vehicles. I could go on for hours.

Just thought of another that I see all the time and drives me bat sh*t........what is the problem with people holding their child's hand? I see parents walking with young children under 5 years all the time, whether it be at a store or down the street, and more then half are not holding their child's hand. Many are too occupied by their cellphones, Ipods, and other crap. Is it too much to ask to hold your kid's hand? To make make sure they don't get run over by a car, dart away in a crowded store, or to make them feel safe at the very least? Your children are your flesh and blood, it should be instinct to protect and nurture them damnit!!! Maybe that is the problem with this nation's youth, a lack of parenting, or parents who give a sh*t at all........

:rant:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Just thought of another that I see all the time and drives me bat sh*t........what is the problem with people holding their child's hand? I see parents walking with young children under 5 years all the time, whether it be at a store or down the street, and more then half are not holding their child's hand. Many are too occupied by their cellphones, Ipods, and other crap. Is it too much to ask to hold your kid's hand? To make make sure they don't get run over by a car, dart away in a crowded store, or to make them feel safe at the very least? Your children are your flesh and blood, it should be instinct to protect and nurture them damnit!!! Maybe that is the problem with this nation's youth, a lack of parenting, or parents who give a sh*t at all........

:rant:

Wow Great minds think alike, i was thinking abou the same thing. and were both named dan weird huh :D