Fully Built 4l65e Fs

04CHASE

i have a toy shop built 4l65e that came from my ss. it has less than 1k miles on it since the last rebuild where i installed a billet output shaft.

this trans is very strong and held up fine in my truck making a conservative 700 hp . the only reason it came out is to swap an 80e in and some changing of converter's before.

i can get a run down of all the parts used but i can say it uses most of the parts a level 5 flt uses .

i also have a a tcs 3k billet stall to go along with it .

the trans is at Synergy in fremont now . the converter is here in so cal

2k for everything or

1600 for the trans out right no core, and 600 for the verter. the stall can be sent back to tcs and restalled and gone through . i will cover shipping on the verter and setup the cost of the restall which should be about 100 bucks .

i have a toy shop built 4l65e that came from my ss. it has less than 1k miles on it since the last rebuild where i installed a billet output shaft.

this trans is very strong and held up fine in my truck making a conservative 700 hp . the only reason it came out is to swap an 80e in and some changing of converter's before.

i can get a run down of all the parts used but i can say it uses most of the parts a level 5 flt uses .

i also have a a tcs 3k billet stall to go along with it .

the trans is at Synergy in fremont now . the converter is here in so cal

2k for everything or

1600 for the trans out right no core, and 600 for the verter. the stall can be sent back to tcs and restalled and gone through . i will cover shipping on the verter and setup the cost of the restall which should be about 100 bucks .

try closer to 200 on the restall