What Happens After A Few Too Many...

superslowss

one night my buddy and i through i big party and there were some hot twins that went to my high school that came. they were hot and i hadnt seen them in a few years and started hitting on them. they liked me and we drank and drank. well i got them to go to bed with me and i thought i was the coolest guy ever! but one passed out and i passed out before anything happened with the other. worse thing was, when i woke, the twin that passed out first pissed in my bed! nasty

I was attending a wedding that was at a country club on a golf course. The reception was located in a building that was 50ft from the 10th green of the course. Anywase, as the night progressed and I was nicely intoxicated I shit in the hole on the 10th green. The next day my friend who was not at the wedding went golfing on the course and happened to be the first person to hit his ball into the hole on the 10th green. He later told me that someone shit in the hole. It was pretty hilarious to tell him that it was me.

Too many stories come to mind right now.

Can't get into them all at the moment. One of the more legendary nights involves me and a few friends and a game of 110 cup beer pong. Me and my partner decided it would be a good idea to pre game before this. I tried ordering pizza half way through the game and I needed a DD (designated dialer) to order it for me because the pizza place couldn't understand me. Don't worry my team won