Walboro Fuel Pump

hossram64

Was wondering if anyone could help I just bought a Walboro inline fuel pump the directions on how to install are for just replacing a already present pump right now I only have the intank pump and I want to put this in line so what im looking for is any help on how to install the pump, what wires do I run to it, do I put it in after the fuel filter or before, how to cut the fuel lines. Any help would be great. Thanks guys

go to maggies website and look at the installs on the blowers. it shows the fuel pump install. i have both intank and inline. all u need is a GOOD ground and 12v ignition source. mines off my ignition wire under the steering column. as for the intank, all u have to do is get a 6-7" 5/16 fuel hose and pull off the factory fuel line and clamp it. the wires HAVE to be cut and unless u can get heat shrink that can withstand the strength of fuel u have to use butt caps. i used butt caps for mine but im thinking off getting industrial strength heat shrink and soldering the wires so no chance of coming loose.

good luck man

go to maggies website and look at the installs on the blowers. it shows the fuel pump install. i have both intank and inline. all u need is a GOOD ground and 12v ignition source. mines off my ignition wire under the steering column. as for the intank, all u have to do is get a 6-7" 5/16 fuel hose and pull off the factory fuel line and clamp it. the wires HAVE to be cut and unless u can get heat shrink that can withstand the strength of fuel u have to use butt caps. i used butt caps for mine but im thinking off getting industrial strength heat shrink and soldering the wires so no chance of coming loose.

good luck man

:withstupid:

You can get heat shrink butt connectors and they will work just fine.

can I hook the positives and negatives from the pump right to the battery or so I need to run the positive to a 12v supply that only turns on when the key is turned?

I would assume you need a switched 12v source that only has power when the ignition is on......