So, We're Back And On The New Server

Mervz

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
I can't log in with AOL..it still says the board is down..I cleared all my cookies but that did not help.

Most likely AOL is slow with DNS propagation. Some times it can take up to 24 hours.

Try again today and let us know. If you're still having issues we know a few tricks.

Glad to hear everyone has had the site speed pick up.

• Admin
Thanks Zane & Josh!

Hey your welcome!

Thanks for being patient guys. We really went overkill on this new setup, but it took us a lot longer to purchase, set up, locate etc. so thanks for bearing with us.

I know some people thought we were ignoring it, but we just wanted to fix it "once and for all".

We will be upgrading the software soon, along with a new look and new features. I will keep you posted on our progress with this.

Hey your welcome!

Thanks for being patient guys. We really went overkill on this new setup, but it took us a lot longer to purchase, set up, locate etc. so thanks for bearing with us.

I know some people thought we were ignoring it, but we just wanted to fix it "once and for all".

We will be upgrading the software soon, along with a new look and new features. I will keep you posted on our progress with this.

I like the sound of that! Thanks for all the work guys.