Has Anyone Ever Had Their Awd Ss Towed?

powell.lucky13@gmail.com

I did the towing thing for awhile and if I wanted it I got it. Doesnt matter if it got pancaked, forklifted, or whatever. As far as the impound...damages...this and that...the only way you get your vehicle back is by signing that form releasing the company of any liability. If you have an issue, you have to take it to court because it is a "civil matter", and every officer you call out because you're pissed your sh!t got towed will tell you the same. That would be the only way to get any money back or anything fixed, and that is if the judge awarded it to you.

And body dropping and bagging wont help. We had to repo an 07 f-350 dually that was on the floor. We wenched it up from the tow hooks in the front, put blocks under it, hooked it with the wheel lift and drug the rear of the truck all the way to the yard. It did a hell of a lot of damage, but it got towed!

And body dropping and bagging wont help. We had to repo an 07 f-350 dually that was on the floor. We wenched it up from the tow hooks in the front, put blocks under it, hooked it with the wheel lift and drug the rear of the truck all the way to the yard. It did a hell of a lot of damage, but it got towed!

:rollin::drool::rollin:

I can only imagine the look on that guys face BLAHAHAH!!!

not all towers are bad..a lot if not most are very causes on how they handle a vehicle, and i was one of them. 90% of our tows were from law enforcement CHP and sheriff dept. so if a person/company got a bad name for rough handling vehicles, then you would be pulled off rotation and you would louse a very large income. for me just to show up at a accident or someone broke down on the freeway, it cost a minimum of $195.00 and a $195.00 per hr. until i was back at the yard. you pay round trip...so it paid to be nice :D also when your nice, you can make some nice tips. :cheers:

so just park proper and you will not meet the tow truck from hell... :lol:

:seeya:

Ive never pulled for a contract with the city so i never had to worry about being nice... As a matter afact Ive only towed maybe a handful of cars with the customer asking me... Most of my tows i have to steal... But if i was a towing company dealing with customers asking me to tow i would definitely be more careful and tow them properly... But that's the difference in towing and repoing.

Ive never pulled for a contract with the city so i never had to worry about being nice... As a matter afact Ive only towed maybe a handful of cars with the customer asking me... Most of my tows i have to steal... But if i was a towing company dealing with customers asking me to tow i would definitely be more careful and tow them properly... But that's the difference in towing and repoing.

:withstupid: It is like that with most drivers "stealing" the cars for towaways but we aren't gonna get into that :ninja: I was always careful and quick when hooking up and towing a car tho. I was just doing my job and wouldnt always be a dick to people but sometimes you have to. And as for repos, getting the car means keeping the account, so even if the rear of the dually got destroyed, they understood why and we still kept that account.