The Wifes New Ride! Before And Afters

bryanbone

This is the wifes new ride. A 99 Tahoe LT 4x4. Finally got everything done and buffed it today. I used Adams stuff and the PC. Looks awesome! Tell me what y'all think.

This is when I just got it home.

tahoeb4andafter2.jpg

These are after tires, torsion bar crank, tint, new front end lights, buff and wax.

tahoeb4andafter6.jpg

tahoeb4andafter5.jpg

tahoeb4andafter4.jpg

tahoeb4andafter10.jpg

tahoeb4andafter8.jpg

tahoeb4andafter9.jpg

Edited by bryanbone (see edit history)

clean ride, I always liked that color,,by the way the wheels look in the 4th pic ya better get to an alignment shop real soon, my buddys crew cab looked that way after he cranked on the torsion bars,,,he chewed his tires up in less than a month

clean ride, I always liked that color,,by the way the wheels look in the 4th pic ya better get to an alignment shop real soon, my buddys crew cab looked that way after he cranked on the torsion bars,,,he chewed his tires up in less than a month

I actually already had it lined up, but it is pulling really bad to the right. It's going back to the stealership tomorrow to recheck it.

Great job on the paint. That thing is shiney :cheers:

Thanks bro. That PC is a lot of work. Took me all day, and the thing is, it wasn't even that bad. I've gotta do the ss soon, and its bad off. I'm sure it will take me an entire day. Not looking forward to it.

looks good, but did you actually buff it or just polish it with the d/a?

Not sure the difference but what I did was- mequires clay bar, swirl and haze remover with the orange pad, fine machine polish with the white pad and machine superwax with the black pad. All Adam's stuff.

Edited by bryanbone (see edit history)