The Wifes New Ride! Before And Afters

bryanbone

What's your definition of "buff" vs. "polish" ?

I meant buffing like with a rotary. I saw he mentioned a pc (porter cable 7424 d/a im guessing) but he said he buffed it. Just wondered if he did a polish or an actual rotary buff on it. :cheers:

I meant buffing like with a rotary. I saw he mentioned a pc (porter cable 7424 d/a im guessing) but he said he buffed it. Just wondered if he did a polish or an actual rotary buff on it. :cheers:

Gotchya! Have you ever used a rotary? I am currently using the Flex and love it. To me it's a nice step above the PC, but I would like to try out a Makita.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Gotchya! Have you ever used a rotary? I am currently using the Flex and love it. To me it's a nice step above the PC, but I would like to try out a Makita.

oh yeah i use the makita 9227c and its the shit. you need to pick one up and you wont wanna set it down. the flex definitely has a place in my detail arsenal but the rotary works VERY quickly at removing even a lot of deeper irds. it also does freaking awesome at jeweling out a low speed on paint. you can really get some depth with the right pad/product combo. i love it and the flex too lol. both awesome machines. i have also been playing lately with a griots d/a and it blows any other d/a out of the water that i've ever used.