Now I know.

lakas187

Today when i was crusing in the ss I saw this fugly :sick: black titan,it was already rice'd out with some ugly arse rims. :sick: Anyways when i saw him I justed laughed at him and he got what i was tryng to say (ugly slow pos) and i guess he got mad :jester::lol: and he floored it, so me not being a weasel and representing :chevy: I also floored it and roasted him by about 3 truck lenght's,and throught (<sp) this little race i was thinking of "porky" . So it was such a good feeling :cheers::jester: but anyways I'm glad i got to roast a pos "smitan" before trading in the SS :cry::(

The SS is getting traded in for a stock version of this.

463431_9_full.jpg

I love the SS but I really need a work truck, and i don't like to see the ss dirty all the time. That's why it's going to be traded in for an 04 black 2500 HD crewcab :thumbs::chevy:

I know what you mean about feeling bad letting the SS get dirty. Unfortunately, I don't have time to wash it every day either. :shakehead:

Trading in for a stock 2500HD, huh? I guess that lovely hood ornament in the pic is not considered a stock option... :jester:

Hope it works out for you.

The SS is getting traded in for a stock version of this.

463431_9_full.jpg

I love the SS but I really need a work truck, and i don't like to see the ss dirty all the time. That's why it's going to be traded in for an 04 black 2500 HD crewcab :thumbs::chevy:

How much do one of those go for. How much for the truck too? :D

I am glad you liked my picture, but trading the SS over it was not my intention :D And I also had a similar expirience with one of those Titan's I posted it in porkboys thread's. Good luck and sorry my picture had that effect on you! :lol:

Good luck!!

:seeya:

In case you didn't know, the truck in the pic is a 1500HD

It's now the 2500 Crew Cab. The 2500HD is taller.

The 2500 crew cab is a 6.0L only and you can get quadrasteer :thumbs:

WKA2003011434786_pv.jpg

WKA2003011434767_pv.jpg

I like the GMC. MSRP: $42,896

WKA2002080632831_pv.jpg

Here's the 2500HD... taller bumper

WKA2002080631074_pv.jpg

Archived