Chevy Trucks Street Racin

houston05tx

those werent filmed in mexico. ive seen like half of those trucks in person. the red ss is cammed and exhaust with a built tranny i believe. they all came to a meet in austin and those vids were filmed outside SA texas towards ih 35

those werent filmed in mexico. ive seen like half of those trucks in person. the red ss is cammed and exhaust with a built tranny i believe. they all came to a meet in austin and those vids were filmed outside SA texas towards ih 35

they said filmed in mexico in a weak attempt to avoid prosecution if law enforcement sees the video. That would be my guess. think outside the box BOB

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

I never understood the whole roll racing thing personally. With a truck you're advantage is from a dead stop given most have better gears and more TQ than most cars. From a roll it would take a monster of a truck to run with something like an SRT-8 charger or LS1 car. Crap even something like a Turbo Cobalt or an SRT-4 Neon would be a handful in a roll race.