Pioneer P5100dvd

Im leaning toward getting this HU. The reacent I want a retractable screen is that I have a processor under my HU and I dont really wanna relocate it. I like having access to the processor where it sets. So what do you guys think of this unit?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...-P5100DVD?tab=B

Pioneer has always been my first choice in head units, ive had 3 of them in 3 different vehicles and never had any problems. looks like a good one, i just dont like flip out screens...id rather have the flush mount screen on say an avic d3 or something like that. looks good though

pioneer was my first choose until i had a bad experience with a repair... For $200.00 they were suppose to replace the joystick, replace the faceplate, and figure out y i was getting interference through the speakers... but what i got was a new joystick, new faceplate, and a "we don't know y its doing it" but here is a $50.00 coupon to buy a new head unit... i put in a different head unit while they had mine and never had any problems so i know it was coming from the head unit... but after all that 6 month later the unit broke so i bought an alpine flipout and i love it i will never own another pioneer.. oh yea it was a AV/NV 1 part #... flipout tv/dvd/nav unit

• 4 weeks later...