Supercahger Help

that was the dumbest thing i have ever heard bobbo... cam kit =800-900 ,good no2 kit 8-1000 bucks and no2 refills $40 ... i paid 2400 for my p1 kit you do the math to how many fill ups till the cam and no2 set up is no longer cheaper.
:withstupid: i wouldn't pay for temporary horse power IMO......what happens when you get hit up to race and your bottle is empty then what???

if you want a headache free unit go with a magnacharger they are the easiest and COMPLETE blower to install IMO

but if you want to go crazy with with your set up i would go with a wipple/ kennebelle or the F1R PROCHARGER

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

wow 2400 for the p1 kit!?

where u get that deal from!? lol

people sell them all the time for mid 2k's just got to look, i think there is one or two for sell on pt.net just post a wanted ad and im sure you will have many options!

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
people sell them all the time for mid 2k's just got to look, i think there is one or two for sell on pt.net just post a wanted ad and im sure you will have many options!

:withstupid: if u find a guy who wants to get rid of it bad enough, u can get the kit diiiiiiirt cheap. bought my COMPLETE kit for a grand! and im glad i went with procharger!