Cant Wait Till....

sierra ss

hell yea i am excited for ya brother, good day me and my wife have tried for the past two years and about 2 months ago we found out she was prego and a week later she misscarried.

G/L with every thing hope the best for you

Sorry to hear that man, hope it all works out for you two.

Finnally made it back from the doc and found out we are gonna have a little girl!! :D Done and watched the ultra sound video twice sence we've been home.

Congrats on the news.

One of the hardest things I have ever done was not finding out what we were having. I knew it was a boy from the beginning, but I was video taping the delivery, and the second my son came out and the doc said it was a boy baby, you can see the video go to the ceiling and me saying holy s*i% and about pass out from the news.

Either way a child of your own is a gift and a boy or a girl healthy or not is the best gift you can get.

Good luck on a heatlhy child and wife.

Congrats! No go buy a shotgun for when she get's older and the boys start coming around! lol.

No need, already have a remington 1100 12ga, springfeild 1911A1 .45, Romainian AK-47 and a ruger 10/22. And my wife has a 22mag revolver and plenty of woods so we should have it covered. That is the only reason why i dreaded having a daughter.

:M16:

That is the only reason why i dreaded having a daughter.

well good luck.. :thumbs:

as a single parent, with a daughter, i have never had any issues with her at all. just like boys, proper up bringing, good family, and clean home life, and you will always be proud of them.. :wub:

again, congrats and good luck

:seeya: