Cold Start Supercharger Stuttering?

ive noticed this more as it gets colder as i first turn the truck on from a cold start , if i let it idol its fine but if i give it gas and let off to fast the supercharger makes a high pitch squeak and then i smell a burning smell like maybe a belt and the truck kinda hesitates and hops briefly... anybody got any ideas? or is it just because it needs to warm up cause it doesnt do it when its at operating temp.

is your blow off valve working correct when its cold/cold weather

i think it is but i dont know for a fact. its weird it will only do it the first 3 min of it being started. as i cruise out of my neighborhood i get it up to 10-20 mph and coast and ill give it gas and let off and thats when it does it .

the other night i was pulling it into the garage for the night and i have a kind of steep driveway and so it was cold out and the truck hasnt ran for a couple hours so it was cold and so i gave it some gas to get up the drive way and let off and the the thing like jerked and thats when i smelt the burning smell defiantly smelt like burning belt. im just stumpt to what it could be, or why it only does it when its from a cold start??

• 2 weeks later...

dude get rid of that recharge valve and buy a hks sequential bov like will has and what i had turbo. that sounds like ur recharge from being cold/frozen shut forcing it open with air when it doesnt want to open.