2001 Silverado Ecsb 4x4

thunder550

After 8.5 good years, it's time to say goodbye :(

2001 Chevy Silverado ECSB 4x4 LS

VIN 2GCEK19T311336296

Indigo Blue Metallic

Neutral interior color

172,000 miles and some change

Was originally a Z71 (still has skid plates)

3.73 gears

A/C, P/S, P/W, P/L, Cruise, stock CD player w/ premium sound, ABS, dual power seats, towing package w/ external trans cooler.

Engine/drivetrain has been returned to 100% bone stock, from top to bottom, back to front.

5.3/4L60E, 110,000 miles on engine/trans. Both came from the same donor truck. Engine has a little bit of piston slap on cold startup (very common on these engines) but goes away after a minute or two. Otherwise both feel very solid.

Paint is in great condition for the age of the truck. It has been garage kept for probably 75% of it's life. There are a few small paint chips here and there from normal use, but overall I'd give the paint a 9/10.

Interior is also in great condition, probably a 9/10. There's one or two stains in the carpet from spilled drinks, but they are minimal and in hard to see locations. The steering wheel is a little bit worn from normal use, and there a few spots on the dash plastics where the paint has worn through, but they are small.

I just had Dustin (2005 Silverado) do a complete detail, inside and out. Polished/buffed/waxed the paint, shampooed the carpets and seats, etc etc. He did a FANTASTIC job....truck has not looked this good since the day I drove it off the lot.

I am the only owner, drove the truck off the lot at Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale, AZ brand new with 8 miles on the odometer in April of 2001. NOTE - If you run a Carfax report, it will show two owners. My family's company bought the truck new and I drove it, and then bought it personally about 2 years ago. So while it has had two LEGAL registered owners, it has been MY truck since day 1. Never been smoked in. AZ truck for it's whole life, no rust ANYWHERE.

Extras:

35% tint on front windows

6% tint on rear windows (35% film laid over factory tinted glass)

Clifford Solaris alarm w/ remote start and remote window kit

Reflexxions steel cowl hood

Linex spray-in bedliner

Titan 18" wheels

Toyo Proxes S/T 275/55-18 tires

Tahoe chrome grille shell with billet inserts

Z71 Tahoe lower air dam/valance

Clear corners w/ Silverstar bulbs

05+ tail lights

Removed factory lift blocks with 2" drop shackles in the back

Decranked torsion bars up front

Belltech drop bumpstops all around

Belltech Streetperformance shocks all around

Powerslot +1 2 piece rotors up front with Hawk pads

Baer +1 slotted and drilled rotors out back with OEM pads

Russell stainless braided brake lines

Hydroboost conversion

Detroit Truetrac out back

Maintenance:

For the first 60% of it's life, this truck was religiously maintained by the dealer. Since then, I have personally done all of the maintenance on it. ALL replacement parts on this truck have been genuine GM parts. I never put ANY cheap parts on this truck (ask 64CAMINO how many times I've been in to buy parts from him ;) )

Less than 15k miles on the brakes

Rear axle and front diff have approx 30k miles on it since FULL rebuild (all bearings, seals, etc)

T-case rear half was replaced about a year ago because of pump rub. It now has the updated clip.

New engine oil, trans fluid & filter, coolant, and Autotrac fluid

Payoff was sent to the bank on 12/2, I should have a clean title in hand within 2 weeks.

Kelley Blue Book gives me a private party value of $8755. I'm asking $8000 obo.

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

Don't mind the crappy looking engine cover in these pics...it's going to be replaced with a nice one.

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg