Look What I Found *must See*

blackbeast ss

I was snooping around on a honda local forum and found a video that a guy posted on his incab camera,he was also at the drag strip on fryday and raced against me and it wasnt pretty

in that run i had really bad traction issues and ran a 13.8.......good for him he wasnt next to me when i ran the 12.5

he is a really cool kid tho most honda owners are cocky basterds!!

does anybody know how i could save that video on my cumputer??????????

http://vimeo.com/8006774

Well if he's as cool as you say, send him a PM and ask for a copy of the vid. :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

he told me the file is too big to send via email :banghead:

Well if he's as cool as you say, send him a PM and ask for a copy of the vid. :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

he told me the file is too big to send via email :banghead:

i have a SS and a Honda. my wife and I had this same car that beats this SS in this video. Im just a motor head i dont care what it is. heres for your guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7cA0OZkLy4
looks like the sss wasnt racing :bs:

I ran a Si from a 55 roll and pulled him about 3 lengths so they are not that damn fast...

Well i think you would be surprised. Our car ran a 13.8 with just bolt ons. on street tire. ran faster than most SS with minor bolt on. people are just stuck in there ways and think V8s are the only really power. Our last crx with a 65 shot ran a 12.5

Well i think you would be surprised. Our car ran a 13.8 with just bolt ons. on street tire. ran faster than most SS with minor bolt on. people are just stuck in there ways and think V8s are the only really power. Our last crx with a 65 shot ran a 12.5

Don't pay for temporary horsepower :jester:

Don't pay for temporary horsepower :jester:
hahahahaha no shi**

crx with only a 65 shot 12.5??what motor?....sorry bro but do you have a slip or vid?? thats kind of hard to believe

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)