Look What I Found *must See*

blackbeast ss

hahahahaha no shi**

crx with only a 65 shot 12.5??what motor?....sorry bro but do you have a slip or vid?? thats kind of hard to believe

All stock h22a in a crx with a 65 shot. i will download the video. car had slicks and the motor was stock with bolt ons

All stock h22a in a crx with a 65 shot. i will download the video. car had slicks and the motor was stock with bolt ons
o so it was on a prelude motor!! ok that makes a little more sense i thought you were talking about the stock 1.6 single cam.........still would like to see the vid :D Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

i have a SS and a Honda. my wife and I had this same car that beats this SS in this video. Im just a motor head i dont care what it is. heres for your guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7cA0OZkLy4
looks like the sss wasnt racing :bs:

i've run 4-5 Si's, my bro had an EP3 Si minor bolt on's and i got him from the dig and on a roll and a friend of mine ha had two FD2 2doors and i'v gotten both of his on freeway runs and dig street runs. my buddy's Si was a bit more modded but still all bolt-on's, i still like them tho :D ...

o so it was on a prelude motor!! ok that makes a little more sense i thought you were talking about the stock 1.6 single cam.........still would like to see the vid :D

yeah no $hit, i was thinking the same thing!!! i still want to eventually get an EK9 and drop a blt-on H22 in it, i'v always loved that bod style on the the hatch and i will eventually build one.

post up some pics and vids on ur CRX...

-Rob

o so it was on a prelude motor!! ok that makes a little more sense i thought you were talking about the stock 1.6 single cam.........still would like to see the vid :D

I loaded the video on my photobucket. but i dont know what i need to do to get them on here.

i've run 4-5 Si's, my bro had an EP3 Si minor bolt on's and i got him from the dig and on a roll and a friend of mine ha had two FD2 2doors and i'v gotten both of his on freeway runs and dig street runs. my buddy's Si was a bit more modded but still all bolt-on's, i still like them tho :D ...

yeah no $hit, i was thinking the same thing!!! i still want to eventually get an EK9 and drop a blt-on H22 in it, i'v always loved that bod style on the the hatch and i will eventually build one.

post up some pics and vids on ur CRX...

-Rob

h22 is cool but i would rather go with a crv b20 vtec....my brother in law has a 89 hatch n/a b20 vtec put down 220 whp and that little baster hauls a$$ when the vtec kicks in the front wheels brake lose and has very impressive top end very fun to drive

dam that little baster moves :thumbs: what was your full weight???

h22 is cool but i would rather go with a crv b20 vtec....my brother in law has a 89 hatch n/a b20 vtec put down 220 whp and that little baster hauls a$$ when the vtec kicks in the front wheels brake lose and has very impressive top end very fun to drive

dam that little baster moves :thumbs: what was your full weight???

It wasnt full weight. but it was not striper down all the way either. it had all the plastic and just one drivers seat and the back window just busted out so we replaced it with a plexiglass one. stock h motors make 210 plus hp. the only down fall is it wont hook on street tire at all. its still a fun pos.