So. Calif / Los Angeles

iramos114

I'm from So.California I am the original owner of my SS. It has been a while since I joined however now I'm able to pour some $ into my Red '04 SS.

I'm not very "savvy" but, also not afraid when it comes to working on the my truck. I am about to receive my Baer Extreme 6 piston brakes (Fr&Rear) and, it will test my mechanical skills. I am trying to post pix of my truck, however that is also has been a challenge. lol

I'm sure I will figure it out. As soon as I'm done (weather permitting) I will post....

There is an unbelievable amount of amazing trucks on this site, great ideas and a good sense of camaraderie within the SS club.

Be SSafe! :chevy:

2004 Silverado SS

Victory Red

39k mi. (yes that is correct)

Kenwood DNX 8120

Gaylord SpeedSturr Lid

Line-X bedliner color matched

Sullivan Racing Pedals

Volant CAI

MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust

Waiting for Fed Ex to deliver

Baer Extreme Plus 6 Piston

Brake kit!

I could use some recommendations on supercharging!

Edited by SS 4154 (see edit history)

Welcome Aboard! I'm sure that we have more than enough members here willing to tell you how to spend your money!

Go to Photobucket.com and setup a free account and upload your pics to it then link them to here.

Also, I think you may have the record for "Late Introductions"... 5 years, 4 months, 15 days!!! But you know the old saying "Better Late Than Never!" :jester:

Hey guys, Thanks for the warm Welcome,

Just a few more things about me and my SS I want to share. If you wonder why it took so long for me to return to the SS site.

In 2004, I celebrated my divorce settlement with A Brand new SS ( yup paid cash) and I was able to keep my house and no.....alimony! and no child support! The look on her face was priceless

when, I showed up to pick up my boys in a new SS truck.

Years later "The hag" took me to court and she did not fair to well with her demand for child support. One broken ankle and 2 surgeries, later I'm back to the SS lifestyle! :cheers:

Welcome, glad to see another Cali SSS. photobucket is te easiest way to post pics and its free, but i noticed ur a supporting member so u can just upload ur pics to the sites server. i forgot how many gigs u can store but thats an option. and as for the S/C Magnachargers are the most common s/c systems beening used in the truck community, good supercharger and great customer service(from wat i hear). but there are also company who cater to our platforms with Turbo system and ther are plenty of members on here that are both S/C'ed adnd Turbo'ed so u'll have plenty of help when u decide to add some F/I...

-Rob