Wtb: Grille And Spoiler

Hideintire

Hello,

Looking to purchase a SS grille and tailgate spoiler. Reasonable...please. I can arrange UPS pickup if you box. I am in NC.

Thanks!

Uh-oh. I've heard that one before...... Scam much?

*Edit* Let me guess, your agent can cut a check, but it may be fore a little too much so you just want a check back for the difference? hahaha :lol:

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Uh-oh. I've heard that one before...... Scam much?

*Edit* Let me guess, your agent can cut a check, but it may be fore a little too much so you just want a check back for the difference? hahaha :lol:

weird? I just sold my truck to a guy like that. sucks, thought i had it sold...

:(

GENTLEMEN...what rates such a negative reply? Do you know anything about me? What gives you the right to hammer my character without any knowledge of the person I am? This is a classified forum, not a slam your fellow American board. If you are interested, check my feedback rating at Ebay. Same Goatkeepr. 100%...304 responses. Please realize that the greater number of American citizens are still HONEST!!! I need a grille and a spoiler. If you are not interested in selling one then please keep your trash comments to yourselves!

GENTLEMEN...what rates such a negative reply? Do you know anything about me? What gives you the right to hammer my character without any knowledge of the person I am? This is a classified forum, not a slam your fellow American board. If you are interested, check my feedback rating at Ebay. Same Goatkeepr. 100%...304 responses. Please realize that the greater number of American citizens are still HONEST!!! I need a grille and a spoiler. If you are not interested in selling one then please keep your trash comments to yourselves!

I was just f'n with you. The way you worded it sounded familiar to some 'phishing' I've personally seen before. No need to take offense. Good luck on your search :cheers: