New Ccw Pistol!

blackbeast ss

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know , just saying its not easy to get them here.

yeah i know i remember when i lived in la and went to the police to ask for a ccw and they basically told me to go fu** my self....... but here in lv their allmost too easy to get here!!......why dont you come get your ccw here? so that way you could carry @ least in these states a lot of people from cali come here and get their ccw for these states including my uncle that lives in east la

Nevada permits are currently honored in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Vermont

Nevada is a “Shall Issue” state meaning that if a person with a clean criminal history successfully completes the approved classroom training and appropriate firearms qualification, the Sheriff will issue a permit. Nevada Concealed Firearm Permits are valid for a period of five years from the date of issue and are issued to residents of any state. Permit renewal requires a shorter refresher class, a shooting re-qualification and application to the Sheriff for the renewal. Completed application and proof of class & qualification must be presented to the Sheriff in person

sweet i just picked up the XDM 40 16+1 baby i also have the XD 45 tactical 5" barrel a taurus millenium 45, FN Five seveN, S&W TSW 45 and a ruger LCP .380
yeah the xd .45 service is by far the best handgun a shot when it comes to accuracy (just plain badass)

i carry mine fully loaded with one in the chamber with federal hidro shot hollow point 230 grain,these are some serious man stoppers...."nasty stuff"

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

dam 12+1 on a .40 compact thats bad ass :thumbs: my s&w .40 holds 13+1 and thats a full size hand gun :banghead:

is it comfortable and accurate??

for a subcompact xd it is accurate, i mean the barrel length is only 3 inches! plus i have a laser/flashlight attachment for it! its an awesome piece i have!