Some ****!

johnkoestler

Ok, so winter just hit Minnesota hard. I'm heading back to my house and coming down a snowy hill and some guy from the left who has a yield sign blows right through it. While he tries to avoid me, by speeding up, he just spins. Piece of s**t old red rusty s10 and I broadside him. Next thing I know I'm in someones yard, my airbags went off and I just hop out of the truck just a yelling at this guy. Called 911, first time I ever swore at an officer, called them, they gave this guy a ticket and said it was completely this guys fault so, I take the truck to my buddy's auto body shop. I plan on getting a 442 style fiberglass hood, switching to E-fans, chrome out the front, and get bigger injectors. Is there anything else I should try to do while its in the body shop? Any suggestions would be great.

Well I totally want the Keystone 442 style hood, and agree that maybe I should save the money on the grill inserts and put that towards some more performance, maybe Nitrous? Already sent my PCM back to GoWheatly for another tune, for my GM Hot Cam and 1.8 Roller Rockers, and hooking up the ram air tube on the Volant CAI. But I do need 44lb injectors because my Injector Duty Cycle goes to 100% @ 4600rpm, that should never happen. And I'll plan on switching to E-fans. The fiberglass hood is on sale at Stylin Concepts for about the same price as a GM hood. So any other Ideas?