Billet 2nd And 4th Servo?

Yeah, I run these on my SSS, Gowheatly tuned for these and the shift is pretty firm, and now I wrote my own tune for my tranny and the 1-2 shift is hard, and the 2-3 shift is a little softer, but yeah these things are great. I got mine from JET Performance and run AMSOIL in the tranny. Trans temp has never been over 160 degrees according to the gauge, reads high, about 15 degrees too high. And that was pulling a 5000lb boat down the interstate at 80mph in fourth gear.

• 2 weeks later...
I just purchased new 2nd and 4th billet servo kit supposed to be 22% larger than the biggest gm unit has any one ran these would like to hear feed back on if they are good or not??

They do work well if everything else is setup right. You will want to have the trans calibration right and make sure that if you have a shift kit that it isn't on kill. If your 1-2 shift accumulator is still in stock form you should be ok. If you run a Transgo kit with washers in the 1-2 shift accumulator don't run the intermediate billet servo.