hey on a houston meet.

some of us on ls1tech are trying to get a meet together around the 27th of june. we would like to get a bunch of people together and have a good time. we are wanting to meet up at a park somehwere and then go to hrp. let me know who all can make it/ :thumbs:

some of us on ls1tech are trying to get a meet together around the 27th of june. we would like to get a bunch of people together and have a good time. we are wanting to meet up at a park somehwere and then go to hrp. let me know who all can make it/ :thumbs:

I am pretty sure i can make that one.... If u aren't foing anything this weekend, i was thinking of maybee doing a meet this weekend... :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I have gone thru the calender, and have picked July 11, for the next GTG.

I have checked the track to make sure it is open, and everything is cool.

Let me know if meeting at the same place is good or if somewhere else needs to be looked at.

also please post to let me know how many will be attending.

I will also be inviting the Dogde boys to come out and maybe have a friendly grudge match or 2.

hope to see a few more new faces, and to see the regulars also.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us this time and not scare people from coming out.

If you miss this one dont worry, I am going to try to do this every month, or every 2 months, what ever works out best.

just keep your eyes open for dates

this is the set up. we will be going to tom bass park off beltway 8 and 288. we will meet up there and then go to the track that evening. :thumbs:

Archived