Fs: 04' Joe Gibbs Truck On Ebay

turboed ss

Optional? The only option you get is pre ordering yours without a supercharger for a decreased cost. They ALL have them unless its was a special order.

i don't think they all came with it as a Gibbs truck. but I was looking at one brand new at a local chevy dealership in 04 without one and that's y I didn't get it.

i don't think they all came with it as a Gibbs truck. but I was looking at one brand new at a local chevy dealership in 04 without one and that's y I didn't get it.

"All JGP trucks begin their lives as stock vehicles that can be bought right off the showroom floor. Once in the capable hands of Gibbs engineers and installers, the custom interior, suspension, brakes, wheels, trim and blower are installed and tested. On the other hand, if you're not aching for a blower you can order a naturally aspirated version at a decreased cost."

"All JGP trucks begin their lives as stock vehicles that can be bought right off the showroom floor. Once in the capable hands of Gibbs engineers and installers, the custom interior, suspension, brakes, wheels, trim and blower are installed and tested. On the other hand, if you're not aching for a blower you can order a naturally aspirated version at a decreased cost."

WRONG!

the only "Real" JG trucks were built before they were bought. Not every dealership were authorized to sell or even work on the JG trucks. JG built these trucks prior to being sold to even the dealerships. those "Real" JG trucks had a serial number and birth certificate. I know this for a fact because I owned the least optioned JG truck ever built, and I spent numerous hours communicating with the head of the JG truck development. He also handled all the warranty claims, and anything else the dealers needed for the JG program. BTW my truck had the gauges, wheels, corsa sport, front bumper, painted grille, badges, cloth seats that were embroidered with the JG logo, and the serial badge and birth cert.

that truck is not a "real" JG truck. In fact its a cobbled 04/06/Regency/JG/POS!

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

WRONG!

the only "Real" JG trucks were built before they were bought. Not every dealership were authorized to sell or even work on the JG trucks. JG built these trucks prior to being sold to even the dealerships. those "Real" JG trucks had a serial number and birth certificate. I know this for a fact because I owned the least optioned JG truck ever built, and I spent numerous hours communicating with the head of the JG truck development. He also handled all the warranty claims, and anything else the dealers needed for the JG program. BTW my truck had the gauges, wheels, corsa sport, front bumper, painted grille, badges, cloth seats that were embroidered with the JG logo, and the serial badge and birth cert.

that truck is not a "real" JG truck. In fact its a cobbled 04/06/Regency/JG/POS!

Damn, tell em how you really feel