Usabodyguard

JF-03-SS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UN****ing believable.....Ok....Chris I'm a big fan of your truck and the work you do...awesome is all I can say....Dave same for you...Both of you show unsurpasable commitment to push your trucks to the limit both in the performance part of it and with out a doubt the looks dept...2 of the cleanest trucks I have ever seen...Instead of all this hate..you two ought to colaborate on a project...Both are a wealth of ideas and it shows in your projects...

What happened with Mike was like 2 years ago..its time to get passed it....I understand feelings were hurt along the way but everyone needs to get over it...Hell me and Dave have had words before but we got over it and chat occasionally on the phone and he has helped me out in a big way with a school project for my daughter and went far and beyond anything I could have asked for...SO if your looking for a bash party here your not going to get it and that being said I consider you and Mike friends and hope to meet you, Mike, and/or Dave some day.

Just lets all make an effort...thats all I ask

UN****ing believable.....Ok....Chris I'm a big fan of your truck and the work you do...awesome is all I can say....Dave same for you...Both of you show unsurpasable commitment to push your trucks to the limit both in the performance part of it and with out a doubt the looks dept...2 of the cleanest trucks I have ever seen...Instead of all this hate..you two ought to colaborate on a project...Both are a wealth of ideas and it shows in your projects...

What happened with Mike was like 2 years ago..its time to get passed it....I understand feelings were hurt along the way but everyone needs to get over it...Hell me and Dave have had words before but we got over it and chat occasionally on the phone and he has helped me out in a big way with a school project for my daughter and went far and beyond anything I could have asked for...SO if your looking for a bash party here your not going to get it and that being said I consider you and Mike friends and hope to meet you, Mike, and/or Dave some day.

Brad, you are such a big softie, but well stated

I agree :pepsicheer:

I guess while this thread is going to the dumps anyways, I will voice my opinion. I am not a hater, and Dave has a beautiful truck. But what I have noticed is he will post a thread about his truck and is looking for people to post positive things about his build. But I have yet seen him reply to anyone else's thread to say "looks good" or "nice work". Considering being a Moderator on this forum I would expect a little more SS community involvement. I hate when people come on the forum and only hope for people to praise their truck and not return the favor.

Yeah, I should have put a sock in my mouth. But this is my opinion!!!!

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

havent seen it on stands around here yet but i'm sure its a pretty good write up and i know the truck looks sick!!! got a climpse when she was still in the booth and the two tone was freshly finished, i know first hand how good it was going to end up looking!!! also knowing how Dave can be... uhm??? lets say "pickey"(lol) about the details i can imagine how great it looks in-person now!!! cant wait to see it inperson now Dave!!! imma go look for it in stands tomorrow...

oh yeah, IBTL :D ...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

how about this, im probably the YOUNGEST guy on the forum and WAYYYYY more immature than most of you, but get a freaking grip, chill the f out and grow up. not saying names, not starting anything but ALL of you need to grow up. who cares who has done what, the past is the past and it CANT be changed. seriously, because of crap like this the shoutbox is gone, i will admit i had a minor part in it but all of us did. just act like the men u are suppose to be and just stop worrying about what others say or do, if it doesnt affect u directly, keep YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT!!!!! seriously. this is for learning and to have the support of others from hard work.

daves truck is a damn diamond!!! if you have a problem with the money and time he put into it, tell him. same with mike, they did NOTHING to any of u in disrespect. act your damn age and take care of your OWN problems!!!!