It Finally Happened - Total Rookie Move.

misterp

dumbass lol. dont feel bad, ive done it while working on the nitrous and i was smart enough to remember that my rear right window has a bad seal and was able to pop it off the lock, and reach a brook inside to manually unlock it.

get back to makin ur truck a beast

You must have had a major blonde moment to lock your keys in your truck with automatic locks with a key remote.

On the othe hand, I always locked the keys in my 98 S-10 with manual locks.

Yup I totally spaced-it - I was in a hurry and thinking of tuning adjustments, I was at Wendy's and took my laptop inside to scarf a burger and make a couple AFR changes, keys were the last thing on my mind. :rolleyes:

Yup I totally spaced-it - I was in a hurry and thinking of tuning adjustments, I was at Wendy's and took my laptop inside to scarf a burger and make a couple AFR changes, keys were the last thing on my mind. :rolleyes:

haha, u sound like a college kid, we always go eat something late at night no matter what day of the week. lol

I'm not a former member lol. I just don't post that much anymore because I don't have Internet at home. I'm posting from my iPhone at the moment.

ur doing that on 3g?? mine takes forever on my 3g. i was able to get on the shoutbox while it was up and it was actually live and fast

Yeah one of my Marines closed my door after turning on my truck :idiot: but luckily the window was low enough for me to stick my arm in and use a meter stick to unlock it lol :P Adapt and over come son!! :smash:

I thought the doors don't lock until you shift into Drive?