Where Would I Get The Best Deal For Tires?

superchevything

i will have to look i run NITTO 420Sand if i can remember right i think i paid 120 per tire les swabe i think

Damn, you got a steal on those tires. I picked up some 420S 305/40/22 for 138 a tire and that was a hookup. Where are you buying your tires man? I wanna know!! :smash:

Damn, you got a steal on those tires. I picked up some 420S 305/40/22 for 138 a tire and that was a hookup. Where are you buying your tires man? I wanna know!! :smash:

its Les Schwab Tire here in Lacey,Wa I got the Military discount they are close to post here and hook up the soldiers. idk what they actually charge the normal person off the street.

I just found my reciept and they charged $122 per tire plus Tax free woo hoo thats why I got them so cheap.

I didnt know why i got them cheap they just shot me a price and i said hell yea lets do it lol.

its Les Schwab Tire here in Lacey,Wa I got the Military discount they are close to post here and hook up the soldiers. idk what they actually charge the normal person off the street.

I just found my reciept and they charged $122 per tire plus Tax free woo hoo thats why I got them so cheap.

I didnt know why i got them cheap they just shot me a price and i said hell yea lets do it lol.

Lucky you. I just have hookups from knowing a sh!tload of people that do everything in the auto industry :jester:

I got 4 Pirelli Scorpion ATR 275/55/20 shipped to my door for a total of $530 w/free shipping back when TByrne was still in business, around 2 years ago. That breaks down to $132.50 per tire, a decent deal. It cost me another $75 locally to have them mounted and balanced.

Check Tire Rack as well, they have good deals sometimes.....