Finally Got Hid's Again

diggerdan11

How well are the HIDs in heavily dense fog?

We had some pretty dense fog here a few days ago and my 6ks were fine. The reflectors between lanes were very bright and I could see the white stripes really well :)

Edited by SuperSlowSS (see edit history)

Look real nice! Once you go HID all your vehicles is a must have and you will never go back to a halogen bulb! LOL

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. I agree with you but the wife or daughter won't dare drive my truck so they don't really know what it's like. Daughter knows about them of course, But she get's flashed with her stock bulbs. (Acura RXS S). Besides I'd really hate to try and tuck ballists somewhere in that car. Hell they want you to pull the bumper cover off to change the headlamp. LOL

I don't know how tucking in the 03 Grand Am would be. Hmmm.. Probably not a good idea now that I think about it, due to her lows are her DRL's I beleive.

I've also haven't had to drive in a Foggy or Snowy situation. That might/could be a bad thing because most of us don't have Fog's.

Either way. HID's Kick AZZ!!! I don't know how you went a year without them after having them already..

Glad your back to your HID's!