Tranny Install Party

8hnpSS

so as some of you guys allready know i basically toasted the tranny the other day. im going to be ordering a flt level 5 sometime this week and i allready talked to the doc about installing it. idk when you guys are able to get together so thats why im putting this thread up. let me know when its good for you guys so we can all figure out a date to get this underway.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Days I am not available.....

any normal weekday(work)

Christmas Eve & Day(obviously)

New Years Eve and Day(uh huh)

January 9th(FD Installation Banquet)

January 23rd(Luke's cam install)

Can't think of anything else, how about you get a time line from FLT when you order the trans, then make a determination from that point. Also, get moving on that TC hookup we talked about! :ninja:

how about you get a time line from FLT when you order the trans, then make a determination from that point.

Thats probably your best bet. Depending on how busy they are, could be a couple months until you get it back.

Keep us posted. When the date is set, I will be able to tell you more.

Thats probably your best bet. Depending on how busy they are, could be a couple months until you get it back.

Keep us posted. When the date is set, I will be able to tell you more.

im trying to call them tommorow i gotta get my money in order before i call its not exactly the cheapest thing in the world lol

im trying to call them tommorow i gotta get my money in order before i call its not exactly the cheapest thing in the world lol

This is why I said waaaaaay back that you need to get a credit card......1-so you can build your credit, and 2-so you have a way to pay for big sh*t like this! :wtf:

check over on PT.net as well.. I dont know what your finances look like and how soon you can pay for it. But they are running a sale: http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=453473 its not all that much when looking at the TOTAL price, but it is something.

good luck!

This is why I said waaaaaay back that you need to get a credit card......1-so you can build your credit, and 2-so you have a way to pay for big sh*t like this! :wtf:

even if i had a credit card i wouldnt use it for this i like paying things off in cash to get it out of the way

check over on PT.net as well.. I dont know what your finances look like and how soon you can pay for it. But they are running a sale: http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=453473 its not all that much when looking at the TOTAL price, but it is something.

good luck!

wow thats a good deal. not a big fan of yank but ill deffinatly look into it. thanks again man :cheers: