Dyno Day in Cuse'

Well, how do I get started.

I met up with a group of impala's based out of upstate NY, called UNYISSO who set up the Dyno Day. Bryan from PCMFORLESS was on staff laying down some nice tunes for these guys. The garage lifted my truck to pull the front shaft, a couple of minutes and she was back down.

Bryan wired up the new harness and set the fans up to run off the PCM. Tested them and they work perfect, turn on right at 184 degree's. After some time with us goofingh around we finally got the truck on the dyno. Barely had room enough to strap the 143 inch wheelbase down!!

First run I put down 437.66HP and 449.76 torque with an air fuel around 10:1. Bryan made a quick change, let the motor cool for a minute, and I ran again making 451.48HP and 462.15 Torque and he pulled the air/fuel up to 12:1 dead even !!!!! :smash::smash: I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to run, but I was damn impressed when I saw that.

Here is the link in my garage to the graph:

My Dyno Run

At this point, after getting some little wiring bugs I had out (I blew a fuse and it took a while to find the problem) I am running two points higher in MPG, and the truck pulls hard. I had brian out for a nice 2nd gear pull, and he was grins and giggles after :devil::thumbs:

I can't say enough about Bryan though. He is a very patient and personable guy, and helped me out a lot with the wiring.... So thanks again Bryan, and guys, the procharger might be a little more work, but DO IT!! :flag:

BenKey,

At 5,500RPM it was right around 8 #'s I really haven't been able to get the 9 #'s the kit advertises, but I am happy with what I got.

You got to let us know what you're gonna be running now.... :jester:

Tell me about it, I am trying to get some guys from work to get together and go. Make it a company picnic. Trust me, as soon as I know, you guys will know. You are all my internet family :thumbs::seeya:

At Lebbanon Valey this weekend, Sunday there having Muscle pulozza(sp?)

Car/show/track time. Might be fun Havn't firgure out all the details but I wouln't mind going?

www.dragway.com

509026_32.jpg

let me know if your not doing the boat thing this weekend.

Archived