Quick Mitsubishi Galant

8 UR HMI

not quick as in it was fast but the race was quick. coming back from work at like 1030 tonight this ugly ass galant pulls up next to me. driving about 45 mph he kept speeding up and slowing down, i had a 20oz bottle of nos hooked up for purge for the show last weekend and i opened the cutout and purged like 3 times, he was like wtf.... so i ramped it and pulled on him so hard.... when i let off after about 5 secs he comes flying by me. he then tried to follow me. just lettin some ppl know..

oh btw this was in front of sonic/ the high school i went to and all these high school kids were there and watched. it was saweeetttt!!!

Cops frequent high schools as "target rich environments" :nono: Nice kill though.

Mr. P. :)

all the cops that patrol that part of 620 ( i live like 2 miles from sonic) i am friends with. lol dan called me asking what time i was heading up there tomorrow. i told him i was leaving at 8-9

all the cops that patrol that part of 620 ( i live like 2 miles from sonic) i am friends with. lol dan called me asking what time i was heading up there tomorrow. i told him i was leaving at 8-9

what highschool did you go to round rock??

yea. im at steves house and 5 mins from danny up here in dallas. they said you live in cedar park....what part??

i live around block house and crystal falls if you know that area i went to cp high school currently in orlando working though when i get back to town we should have a meet

i live around block house and crystal falls if you know that area i went to cp high school currently in orlando working though when i get back to town we should have a meet

yea for sure man. just send me a pm with ur number and name