Awd Is Awesom.....

ssspringer

i wish it would hurry up and snow here. i still havent had mine in any yet. just ice storms and it did great

The worst snow i had mine in till this one was when i was out in Tulsa this March/April for training. Crazy people could not drive for chit in it. I had to taxi everyone else around that was taking the same training cuz everyone had 2wd's.

i wish it would hurry up and snow here. i still havent had mine in any yet. just ice storms and it did great

me to we have just had a light dusting and icey roads thats all

How'd she do?? Looks like she showed the snow who was boss.

It did great..i had to stop for a pic then it came right up. Ive never had anything that pulls like these do...you can feel the back end dancing side to side to side a bit and the front end is just pullin...crazy :cool:

You guys pushing snow with your front bumpers might want to use caution, the SS front bumper covers have been known to split.

i was worried about that the snow was very wet and heavy...but you know it pisses the lifted guys of when u pass them

The truck did great...

I had some friends who left for D.C. yesterday,took 8 hours..normally about 4 hours.

They had a foot this a.m and still coming down at 2-3 inches / hour.

As of today the DC metro area total average is something like 18-20" and at my house we have about 22"!

4WD FTW!!! :jester::cheers:

I was driving the speed limit at 55 with 6"+ and 30mph cross winds and drifts on the road with only one back end slide today. Put 240# of sand bags in the rear and can still get it to launch from a stop. Very impressed with the handling of it.

Forgive me being a Texan but what's all that "white stuff" :confused::jester:

Good to see the trucks getting used :chevy: Just make sure you guys rinse all that salt off ASAP before parking each night, I saw first-hand what that crap does :uhoh:

Mr. P. :)

Forgive me being a Texan but what's all that "white stuff" :confused::jester:

Good to see the trucks getting used :chevy: Just make sure you guys rinse all that salt off ASAP before parking each night, I saw first-hand what that crap does :uhoh:

Mr. P. :)

rinse the salt off every night?? then i would go out to frozen shut doors every morning!! NOOOO THANKS.. lol.. Salt is bad, but taking care of the truck will solve that. My 04 SS has been in PA winters all it's life with the previous owner and it does not have a spot of rust..