My Truck Will Be In A Car Show On Jan. 3rd

1 Fast SS

I met a new friend today at Auto Bahn Excellence in Henderson. Trent's company is a one stop shop that does everything from auto detailing to superchargers. I was out today delivering some flyers for my new airbrush studio, and I stop in at his shop today. He was doing a photo shoot in the shop with some very hot looking girls (photos in the ad) and some great looking cars. I've been trying to get my airbrush company started and I ran into him today. He needs an additional artist to start airbrushing artwork on some of his stuff, such as motorcycles, exotic cars, vettes, trucks, etc. So we were talking and I was telling him what my plan was. He needs an artist that lives here in Vegas to do some of his work for him, and I agreed that I would. Hopefully it will be start of something big for me. Attached is a link to his site with the info and address. Anyway, he will be having a car show at his shop on Jan. 3rd, here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/autobahnexcellence.

I'll be there for sure in the morning to set up my space for the show. Hopefully all you Vegas guys can make it out and check everything out or even enter the show. :pop: Let me know. I'll have to hurry and paint some flames on my engine covers for the show. I wanted to paint something spectacular for my covers and plastic parts, but I guess I won't have time since the show is so soon.

Terry

Thanks guys, but I prolly won't have to much of my work there, only select few pictures, plus what ever I do on my covers. The time that I have, will not allow me enough time to do mine. I'll only to do some flames and maybe some skulls on mine for the time being. My plan is to paint my truck black and add flames like Chases truck. I really love the way Patrick did his. So I'm going to make mine like that one day, but only alittle different and with a mural on the hood. Plus, I'll have to put a shine on my truck like it's never had before and clean up the engine bay before the show. Hopefully some of you Vegas guys can make it out to support the SS's and chebby's.

Terry

Well as usual, I can't make it into the show. I've been driving limo's for work lately, and I have to work next Sunday. All the people leaving las vegas will need rides to the airport from their hotels, so I have to work. It never fails for me. When something good comes along, it falls thru. I'll just have to show my airbrushing skills to the public some other way. I still might go to the show for awhile, but cannot be in it. :cry::(

So if some of the vegas guys are going, you won't see my baby in the show.

Terry

Edited by 1 Fast SS (see edit history)

sry to hear Terry i wish i owned a tv station so i could show off all your work for ya brother or had a vehicle that was popular so i could get the word out for ya.

Do you have a web site or anything for your co. to show case your work