Quote The Picture Vi

JSTAL

Hey Steve, did it leave a stain? :jester:

Dude! I had that crap in my hair, in my ear, in my face, all down my sleeve, I may as well have been rolling in it. I haven't been spluged on like that in at least 15-years. :sick: It was a Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs moment.

Mr. P. :)

Dude! I had that crap in my hair, in my ear, in my face, all down my sleeve, I may as well have been rolling in it. I haven't been spluged on like that in at least 15-years. :sick: It was a Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs moment.

I got drenched in it head to toe once. I was under a dragline when the guy I was with pulled the oil plug and missed the drain pan completely :banghead:

I got drenched in it head to toe once. I was under a dragline when the guy I was with pulled the oil plug and missed the drain pan completely :banghead:

:lol: Yeah Jason (MidnightRidr) I am sure is going to call me a p*ssy because he has to live in the stuff every day on the job as a roughneck.

Mr. P.

:lol: Yeah Jason (MidnightRidr) I am sure is going to call me a p*ssy because he has to live in the stuff every day on the job as a roughneck.

Mr. P.

I was a grease monkey for a long time. Been in oil, diesel, antifreeze, gas, trans fluid.... it sucks but it happens. In my lifetime I have probably swallowed over a gal of gas and a gal of diesel from syphoning. Getting dirty is all part of the fun. But I guess I can expect prissyness from someone who was looking at buying a Dodge. :jester: Does the P in Mr. P stand for princess? :rolleyes:

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

Mr. P.

im covered in diesel fuel and oil all day you pvssy lol jk im a driller now so i get to hang out in the cabin.... some dumb girl must have bitched on this site cause i can say shit and **** but i cant say pvssy wtf.... ear muffs

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

im covered in diesel fuel and oil all day you pvssy lol jk im a driller now so i get to hang out in the cabin.... some dumb girl must have bitched on this site cause i can say shit and **** but i cant say pvssy wtf.... ear muffs

no you can...just space out the letters...be smarter than the bot...oh and what was the second word you were trying to say?

you're too paranoid

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

Kinda reminds you of college, huh Steve?

"Why is he taking a picture of me, what is he going to do with that?"

--------------------------------------------------

I wonder where this picture will be on the internet in 5 years? :)

Too late - I've already told my kids about it!