How Did You Find Sss.com?

thomp62301

:rolleyes: srt-10 huh steve?? remember our talk about the 2500 frame and weight?? :idiot::jester:

Don't you bitch-slap-smiley me PUNK!! :jester: I didn't buy it! The experience made me much more appreciative of my truck :thumbs: Seriously I hear you, the other thing that I thought was, imagine the cost of modding a Viper V10 :sick:

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an SS and was looking for info on it before I went for the test drive. I was googling for common problems or issues and came across this site. I lurked for a few days while reading topics and searching then I joined up. Bought my SS a couple weeks later and have been hooked ever since.

After buying the SS, I just did a general search for "Silverado SS" to find out any info I could, and found the site..............................

:withstupid: Yeah im the same here. I did not really know much about SS's when i bought mine, just that they were AWD, Faster than my 5.3 and Sexy as Hell. I drove by one at the local chevy dealership, searched Silverado SS, discovered the site, bought the SS a few days later, and Joint the site a few days after that.

I came across this site back in the summer of 2007, when I was looking into buying an SSS. I was at a toss up between the SSS and the Ford lightning. Definately glad I got the SSS. Besides the curb appeal of the truck, I can drive my family in it. Also, AWD FTW!! Those two are what sold me!