How Did You Find Sss.com?

thomp62301

Dodge :wtf: I have sadly misjudged you :nono::jester:

Yeah I drove one, I have never had such an instantly strong dislike from a vehicle as that test drive. I had high excitement, but from the word go it was like driving a tractor, the steering was heavy as hell, the shifter was clunky like and old Ford truck, and the truck overall was like a $30K motor in a $2K truck. I was convinced the SRT-10 wasn't for me after 5-mins behind the wheel.

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i was mad cause i couldnt find a roll pan for my truck, so i googled silverado ss roll pan and bser roll pan came up , and it was a link to this site to a thread about the bser roll pan but i didnt join just yet... i was on youtube later on and came across a black truck with flames running 11 flatt so i came back to this site and posted a link to it and asked what this guy has done to his truck to get it that fast and the replys were " ohh thats chases truck im sure he will chime in and all i takes to get that quik is $$" ever since then ive been hooked and still have no roll pan ...lol

my first post... :shakehead:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52075

second post... :lol:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52076

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

After buying mine ,i was searching around for all the info i could find on these trucks and found the site.

I got my membership but something screwed up and all i could do was troll for awhile.

Even though i don't post that often ,i really like it here and have found a wealth of info.