Looking For Ss Cladding For A Clone Wtb

Snax

i have a 2000 reg cab 8ft. bed. looking for ss side cladding. i have a roll pan and ss front bumper already but nothing for the sides. i don't care what color or even if it is cracked or made out of fiberglass. i thought i seen a guy on ebay at one time selling fiberglass replacements but didn't have the funds at the time. i do body work for a living and know i have to mold some pieces together for the 8ft. bed which is no problem. i'm located about 20 miles northwest of pittsburgh and don't mind traveling a couple hours to pick up pieces or would pay for shipping too. also looking to trade or sell a set of vct chrome 22"s (no curb rash) for a set of 22" ss replicas chrome or silver. thanks

i have a 2000 reg cab 8ft. bed. looking for ss side cladding. i have a roll pan and ss front bumper already but nothing for the sides. i don't care what color or even if it is cracked or made out of fiberglass. i thought i seen a guy on ebay at one time selling fiberglass replacements but didn't have the funds at the time. i do body work for a living and know i have to mold some pieces together for the 8ft. bed which is no problem. i'm located about 20 miles northwest of pittsburgh and don't mind traveling a couple hours to pick up pieces or would pay for shipping too. also looking to trade or sell a set of vct chrome 22"s (no curb rash) for a set of 22" ss replicas chrome or silver. thanks

Good luck man took my I while to find mine for my reg cab u should just get oem cladding not the eBay one

man ive been thinking bout doing this for along time. i also have a sc 8ft bed i thinks its going to look really good on a long bed. i cant wait to see what you come up and how it molds up. :thumbs:

yeah me too. first i got find some people to sell me pieces to get started. i just found this site like 2 days ago so i'm hoping this is the place to be. i'll def. put picks up soon as get some pieces.

hey you're from da burgh! i got the rear bumper cover if you need it and no shipping!

yeah beaver county. i wasn't planning on putting a rear bumper on it. i have a roll pan for it. it depends on if i can make the section behind the wheels look right. send me a pm though with a price who knows.

I know a guy that can make the cab corners out of fiberglass for ya. Let me know and I will get up with him.

yeah hit me up. does he make anything else? i can make em if i had stock ones. i'm pretty good with fiberglass and plastic or urethane or what ever it takes. thanks though for the info.

take it froma another person who cloned......keep the stock plastic cab corners if you want a better fit i tried fiberglass....

here are some pics from diff stages of it going on. take ur time i spent a few weeknds putting it on becuase i wanted it to stay on and look good. it suks haven to readjust it so go slow!

and also buy oem screws! u need 19 but they sell em in packs of 10 so i bought three just to have extras! $1 per screw they wont rust up

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

Edited by 20_blkss_04 (see edit history)