8" Jl W7

just got my 8" w7 i need to buy a box for it to fit under the rear seat on the sss any ideas ???

got the perfect person for ya contact Travis (uncald4) he has it down to perfection he will get you squared away he did mine i have a single 8" L7 it bangs bro

100_0250.jpg

100_0251.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0253.jpg

100_0255.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0257.jpg

here is the link to his website

http://www.gigharborautoworks.com/Site/Welcome.html

yup thats the one im just getting the cash together and the spacing under the seat is perfect leaves he some room for my nos tank

Its great when i went to Travis and said i want 2 12's he laughed at me so i said ok 2 10's he still laughed at mehe said I promise you I can take 1 8" L7 and make it hit harder than 2 12's or 2 10's i said your crazy so he convinced me and i trust him completly and wow he was so right

the 8 doesnt hit the low low notes that a bigger sub does but it will give them a damn good run fir there money.

i have a friend up here with 2 12's in his x-cab silverado and mine just crushes his set up he is going to travs also to get the same set up

I have personally seen all his work in person he does great work.

sry to run on lol just letting you know i am so pleased with the sound set up he has done for me.

G/L

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

theres a company in michigan called dukes car sterio in flint michigan they make single with amp mount or dual speaker boxes that fit under the rear seat both have spots to mount your amp the single is about 60 bucks and the double is 160$ think they have them for 8in to 12in boxes premade hope this helps

Its great when i went to Travis and said i want 2 12's he laughed at me so i said ok 2 10's he still laughed at mehe said I promise you I can take 1 8" L7 and make it hit harder than 2 12's or 2 10's i said your crazy so he convinced me and i trust him completly and wow he was so right

I have tried to tell people I know that, but they always think bigger is better. My freinds setup of 8" w7's took a sound competition and people were so surprised. This was back in 03, so Im sure they are better now.

Good luck with the install and dont get a ticket for playing the stereo too loud!

got the perfect person for ya contact Travis (uncald4) he has it down to perfection he will get you squared away he did mine i have a single 8" L7 it bangs bro

100_0250.jpg

100_0251.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0253.jpg

100_0255.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0257.jpg

here is the link to his website

http://www.gigharborautoworks.com/Site/Welcome.html

how much did the box set you back??