Aeroforce Scan Gauge

8 UR HMI

If you don't need the extra analog hook-ups, all you do is plug it into the OBD II port. It's easy to run the wire down behind the A-pillar trim and dash too.

Edit: That is if you are mounting it with an A-pillar pod.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

I dont have any added inputs but the duals and they were fairly easy to install. just took a little time since i put mine in the overhead. nice to have thats for sure :thumbs:

Forgot to mention, the overhead mount is nice too. Has dual switches for whatever you need.

Edited by black00chev (see edit history)

Its an option you can select on the gauge itself. Just different start up screens.

yea i figured lol. im gonna order it tomorrow and try and overnight ship it even if it doesnt make it til tuesday. ill b fine with tuesday. lol

since you running nitrous, i'd get the fuel pressure sending unit as well. If you plan on using the socal mount also ask/make sure you get the extension for the obd II plug. We had to ask for it to be extended, i'm not sure if things have changed over the last 2 or 3 years.

Its an option you can select on the gauge itself. Just different start up screens.

i know, i have the dual gauges in the socal mount. Very nice mount and great gauges i use everytime i'm in the truck to watch trans temp, KR, fuel pressure and IATs