Z06 Brackets From Ray

jlosh20s

I just recieved my Z06 brake brackets from rudy today they are very nice so far looks like a good product i will post some pics of my install these will be going on mcgaughys spindles so modifying might have to be done!

Edited by jlosh20s (see edit history)

I just recieved my Z06 brake brackets from ray today they are very nice so far looks like a good product i will post some pics of my install these will be going on mcgaughys spindles so modifying might have to be done!

I think you mean me, Rudy. Ray (supersub) is the one I told you about getting the rotors from. Glad to hear they arrived quick. I know there are others that want to fit them to the Mcgaughy spindles so this will be good info to share.

I think you mean me, Rudy. Ray (supersub) is the one I told you about getting the rotors from. Glad to hear they arrived quick. I know there are others that want to fit them to the Mcgaughy spindles so this will be good info to share.

lol sorry man i fixed it thanks for getting these to me this week