22 Inch Tbss Replicas On An Sss?

raidaz4lyfe

I'm trying to sell my DUB wheels and I was thinking of getting some 22 inch tbss replicas for the truck. I found some gloss black ones and some chrome ones, but if anyone is already rollin' on some and could show me some pics I'd appreciate it. If not, just let me know if you think it would look pretty good.

yeah not only the bolt pattern is different, but the offset is really really stupid high. i think theyd look really good on an SSS tho :)

hope this helps, happy holidays

22" X 10" Factory Reproductions Inc Chevy SS Sliverado Rims Chrome/Alloy Bolt Pattern 6x5.5 Offset:+30 One Piece Chrome wheels

Tires Hankook 305/40/22

100_0548.jpg

i love your truck :wub::drool:

yeah not only the bolt pattern is different, but the offset is really really stupid high. i think theyd look really good on an SSS tho :)

i love your truck :wub::drool:

the high offset keeps the wheels tucked under the fenders, TB is different almost bought a set then found out wont work

well if your going to buy adapters you can do it, but they will make your wheels stick out a bit.

whats the offset on the tbss rims?

the offset is different on the TBSS wheels, so when you run the billet adapters, they actually sit perfect on the truck and still allow the TBSS wheels to tuck if needed. They do not stick out at all.

I know its on an 07, but the offsets on our trucks are the same...

SilveradoSSbagged011.jpg

SilveradoSSbagged005.jpg

SilveradoSSbagged006.jpg

SilveradoSSbagged018.jpg

SilveradoSSbagged015.jpg

his truck on ebay, with more pics... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-Chevy-Si...=item19b8191c93

Edited by Supercharged06SS (see edit history)

yes they will work. You need a 1" Billet adapter. Converts your lug pattern from the SS pattern to the TBSS pattern. It's been done already and it looks badass!!!

Do you have any information on where to purchase this adapter? I'm seriously thinking about getting some competition grey tbss 22's and then doing some grey racing stripes on the hood.

Do you have any information on where to purchase this adapter? I'm seriously thinking about getting some competition grey tbss 22's and then doing some grey racing stripes on the hood.

u can get billet adapters at any custom wheel shop. They'll measure them for you and order the right ones. Or, you can order them here:

http://billetadapters.com/adapters/6-lug-adapters.html