22 Inch Tbss Replicas On An Sss?

raidaz4lyfe

u can get billet adapters at any custom wheel shop. They'll measure them for you and order the right ones. Or, you can order them here:

http://billetadapters.com/adapters/6-lug-adapters.html

Thanks bro. This is the one I need right? SKU WA104 Vehicle Side Fitment 6X5.5 AND 6X135 Wheel Side Fitment 6X5.5 Hub Bore 87.1MM Outer Diameter 176MM Thickness 1.25"

It says it's 6x5.5 to 6x5.

Thanks bro. This is the one I need right? SKU WA104 Vehicle Side Fitment 6X5.5 AND 6X135 Wheel Side Fitment 6X5.5 Hub Bore 87.1MM Outer Diameter 176MM Thickness 1.25"

It says it's 6x5.5 to 6x5.

i don't work for them so I cannot say yes to that.

You would need to go to a custom wheel shop, have them measure the size adapter you would need, and order accordingly. if the difference in offsets between the stock SS wheel and the stock TBSS wheel is 1.25", then i would say its safe to order the aforementioned adapters.

• 1 year later...

Ok I know im digging but found this thread on google while searching. Doesn't someone make a tbss wheels now to fit our trucks without adaptors? I would like to see a SS with 22inch tbss wheels. If anyones ever seen one tell me where to go look. I sold my 20in ss wheels to get some 22inch replicas but now im curious about the tbss 22s

edit: I found some at factory reproduction with a +22 offset. Is this the right offset for these model trucks? I know the newer trucks are a little different.

Edited by KDavis04ss (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn im likn the TBSS wheels...Iam in the process of murdering my SSS, But those grey wheels i think would look nasty as shit if the truck is still blacked out. so those wheels on the link match up with no adapters huh?