My One And Only Christmas Present

USMC Silverado

not to be a downer but yeah, the wife stated she wants a divorce it's been a long time comin' now i kinda saw it happenin' this way too... god she's a bitch. BUT! i got super drunk with my roommate and her friend and my les neighbor and my other girl roommate so all was DEFINATELY not lost. had a bitching time.. contract marriage here i come! w00t! oh and just incase your wondering why she's not stated there... she left when i was in iraq and went back to her parents house and refused to come back... hmmm... sounds planned ? whore haha TIME TO DRINK! :cheers:

Edited by USMC Silverado (see edit history)

It's all good, sadly my daughter is involved and it's crazy because everything was great and once my daugther was born while i was over seas then she went pyscho. i feel used :P hahaha anywho, it'll be quick and easy and then i'm on my own again w00t! and btw 2 new mods are comin' to my truck, nice new stereo this coming pay check and then a nice new exhaust next month

There is no need to be sad about this. You said that you knew it was a long time coming. I'm in the same boat as you are. On my birthday my wife told me that she wanted a divorce also. Happy Birthday to me! I'm in the Marine Corps also. You have tons of brothers there with you that have been through this before. You also have to take an honest look at yourself also. I know I was a good man, but with me being gone all the time it wasn't easy on her. My wife was a Marine also, and she has done her fair share of deployments also, so its best for the two of us to part ways.

There is no reason you should be getting drunk and feeling sorry for yourself. Its time for a fresh start on your life. Now get to living brother.

There is no need to be sad about this. You said that you knew it was a long time coming. I'm in the same boat as you are. On my birthday my wife told me that she wanted a divorce also. Happy Birthday to me! I'm in the Marine Corps also. You have tons of brothers there with you that have been through this before. You also have to take an honest look at yourself also. I know I was a good man, but with me being gone all the time it wasn't easy on her. My wife was a Marine also, and she has done her fair share of deployments also, so its best for the two of us to part ways.

There is no reason you should be getting drunk and feeling sorry for yourself. Its time for a fresh start on your life. Now get to living brother.

Well said, especially the last sentence.

I agree completely SSgt but my drinking wasn't out of pity for myself...honestly if anything it was a celebration for me, she left me 6 months into my deployment and i've been tryin' to make it work ever since then and it's been a one sided battle and i finally said **** it last night. i'm glad it's over and i'm glad it's going the way it is because now i can do exactly that be my own person again, start my life over and enjoy it to the fullest and learn not to jump into things to suddenly ... as for you SSgt, i'm sorry to hear about you and your wife, i saw it happen to alot of people on my deployment (it was a year long) so i wish the best for you as well.

OOH RAH MARINE CORP! best family anyone could ask for... just ask all my Marine neighboors in my complex lol