Snow In Florida?

OK, so it didn't really snow on PC Beach. But, It looks like it- Kinda. The neighbors kinda give me a wide berth, and after careful consideration, I think I've discovered why. Anyone who would bust out a red solo cup full of premium spiced rum and soda at 8 AM (WEATHER 47 DEGREES, NORTH WIND AT 18-20 mph :jester: )while washing, clay barring, scouring a grained tonneau, washing wheels front and back, brillo padding exhaust pipes from the tips all the way to the headers by way of creeper (following up with polishing Stainless Muffs and tailpipes to the rear) ,listening to my eclectic mix of tunage blaring from the garage while singing "Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor" into the wash bucket... Might be someone to leave alone.

DSC04276.jpg

DSC04282.jpg

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04277.jpg

DSC04278.jpg

DSC04280.jpg

Wait until after lunch when I bust out the Zaino and Skynard. :cheers:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... This thread is aweswome!

Truck looks good BTW.

hahah, thanks. Messin' with non-car people is funnai. :jester:

I woulda started before the rooster crowed :jester: I totally get where your comin from man :cheers:

Truck looks awesome. Has to be one of the cleanest I have seen in a while :thumbs:

It's a pretty good survivor/tow pig- Sits at the house 99% of the time unless we're taking one of the other "children" to a race or car show, just rolled 50K. Gonna exercise it a little next week and go make sure the Smokey Mountains are still where I left 'em last year. Snow pics to come... I hope!

I hate Hialeah, but one of the best things about living there was me been able to work on the truck at 3 in the morning with welders, grinders, compressor running, and air tools...and no one gave a sh!t. And to top it off, they dealt with country and rock on the radio...but I doubt they understood the English :jester:

I hate Hialeah, but one of the best things about living there was me been able to work on the truck at 3 in the morning with welders, grinders, compressor running, and air tools...and no one gave a sh!t. And to top it off, they dealt with country and rock on the radio...but I doubt they understood the English :jester:

I use to live in Hialeah too, I now live in Aventura. I hated Hialeah too I grew up there and went to High School there, but I'm glad I got out of there, lol!!!!  :jester: