Baer Brake Upgrade

iramos114

Ok, guys well it is finally in and done. Had to wait till after Xmas to start the install. I wish I could post the before and after pictures but can't seem to be able to post them on this site.

I finished the install today. Each (wheel) took about 2 hours to complete, tomorrow, I will finish the bleeding process tomorrow.

:chevy:Go to the Suspension/Brake Tech Forum I posted pictures there. I will follow up with additional info. as soon as I am done with the rotor seasoning and pad bedding. So far everything is running well no issues. Or

http://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/SS4154/Visit My Website

post-5081-1262675065_thumb.jpg

Edited by SS 4154 (see edit history)

Going on three years with my set and I still love them...

:withstupid:

You guys that want to seriously keep your trucks, need to get 15" brakes on the front, whether the Baer or Vette setup, as soon as you can afford to; it's a serious safety issue, trust me by far is the single best upgrade and most rewarding upgrade I've made to the truck.

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid:

You guys that want to seriously keep your trucks, need to get 15" brakes on the front, whether the Baer or Vette setup, as soon as you can afford to; it's a serious safety issue, trust me by far is the single best upgrade and most rewarding upgrade I've made to the truck.

Mr. P. :)

100% agree!

damn, i was expecting an alumasport kit and you pot up a 6S kit!! sweet buy man. got any more pics of the whole truck?

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)