I can't decide what muffler to get.

I called Bassani and they said that there muffler that would work for our trucks will be similar to the magnaflow but I will be a deeper sounding muffler and that add cursing speeds the muffler will quite down so that there is not really any cab noise. but he said that it will sound allot better then folwmaster and that it will be more aggressive sounding but have a better flow then them and it will be quieter at cursing speeds.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the people out there using Flowmaster Super 40 series mufflers;  What part number are you using and can you post/e-mail some pics so that I can duplicate it?  Thanks in advance. :flag:

I bought mine from Jegs part number 953046

Flows.jpg

flows2.jpg

Edit - I also have a magnaflow X-pipe before the mufflers

I will be using this setup... IMHO It would be the best for a boosted especialy a turbo aplication... I doubt i will loose power with this as i am taking out my cats and adding the headers when i go to this... I guess i will just have to wait and see.  :seeya:

http://laneswheels.com/3x12_bullets.mov

I cant wait to see how this turns out. I want to hear this when it goes on, it should have a killer sound.

I will be using this setup... IMHO It would be the best for a boosted especialy a turbo aplication... I doubt i will loose power with this as i am taking out my cats and adding the headers when i go to this... I guess i will just have to wait and see.  :seeya:

http://laneswheels.com/3x12_bullets.mov

I cant wait to see how this turns out. I want to hear this when it goes on, it should have a killer sound.

well if u r at the rally u will be hearing it... :thumbs::seeya:

well if u r at the rally u will be hearing it... :thumbs:  :seeya:

Nope, I cant go to the rally, i have the week before that off (28th-2nd) then I go back to work on the 6th. And I really want to save some vacation for the end of the year.

Archived