Wtb: Drop Shackles

zachm89

i looked at the ones autozone has and idk, i couldnt bring myself to buy them when i can get belltechs or mcgaughys for roughly 15-20 bucks more... actually thought orileys sold belltechs but apparently they dont carry them anymore :\

i just figured id put up a thread in case someone had a set laying around or some they wanted to part with before i bought new ones.

i looked at the ones autozone has and idk, i couldnt bring myself to buy them when i can get belltechs or mcgaughys for roughly 15-20 bucks more... actually thought orileys sold belltechs but apparently they dont carry them anymore :\

i just figured id put up a thread in case someone had a set laying around or some they wanted to part with before i bought new ones.

just installed mine today super stoked looks good

just installed mine today super stoked looks good

I have a 4/6 right now and I want one more inch in the back but the auto zone shackels droped it 2 inches and it was way to low. I cut off the top hole but I can't put the spring in the next hole it won't fit I'm trying to cut a lil more off but I'm kinda scared it might mess up when I'm driving or something. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get that one inch drop in the back?

i think some people have taken out the helper spring...dont know if youve already done that or not. I wouldnt go cutting on the shackles anymore though, it might ruin the structure of them. Hell, im still waiting for BlownFogger about the shackles he was going to sell me...i want this thing lowered! haha

i think some people have taken out the helper spring...dont know if youve already done that or not. I wouldnt go cutting on the shackles anymore though, it might ruin the structure of them. Hell, im still waiting for BlownFogger about the shackles he was going to sell me...i want this thing lowered! haha

Is it hard to take out that spring? It should be easy just to do the 1 inch shackel insted of taking out the spring. Did you get the 2 inch shackels?

6" in back is acheived by just a flip kit. A shackle will add 1-2" to that. So it'd be a 7 or 8" drop.

well then do what he said and you should be okay :) i still wouldnt go with the autozone shackels though...thats just me