Site Changes

SSplaytoy

A New SSS.com  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like To See A New Layout For SSS.com

• YES
    • NO

Just stemming from fast4poppers thread here and not trying to start anything, but just curious to see how everyone else felt about the site. I have nothing wrong with it, but think it couldn't hurt if it got a makeover so to speak. So if you guys/gals have any ideas or opinions please post them here for consideration. Maybe the mods may work with us on this. :cheers:

And btw, please no bashing or drama in this thread so it doesn't get locked or removed

In the coming weeks, I will have more announcements regarding upgrading our forum software to Invisionboard 3 bringing new site features, a completely revised supporting member program, a shiny new skin, and more!

Thanks!

Josh

A new look will be coming, read the quote above ^^^

how about people not making stupid threads all day to to post.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

im with stupiduty too^^^^

I can honestly care less about post counts. I have been on here almost 7 years now and only have like 3k. It's not like I am on here posting that I saw a bird in the sky. It was just an honest question and last time I checked, forums were about discussing issues and talking about general stuff. Sorry for having an idea to talk about.