Diablo Tuner, and 282 VSC controller

smithl3

Guys,

I have a diablo tuner for 2003 GM trucks 4.8/5.3/6.0 :chevy: that I cannot use any longer since I have a custom tune. Anybody interested PM me. I can give it to whoever with the A/C adaptor and serial COM port cable for the custom tunes.

I also had my Flex-a-lite 282 fans hard wired, and can no longer use the VSC for them. If anyone interested, PM me with an offer, I'll let them go cheap.

Since I'm writing, I might as well.... I also have the stock exhaust if anyone would be looking for that either.

:seeya::flag:

• 1 month later...
Guys,

I have a diablo tuner for 2003 GM trucks 4.8/5.3/6.0 :chevy: that I cannot use any longer since I have a custom tune. Anybody interested PM me. I can give it to whoever with the A/C adaptor and serial COM port cable for the custom tunes.

I also had my Flex-a-lite 282 fans hard wired, and can no longer use the VSC for them. If anyone interested, PM me with an offer, I'll let them go cheap.

Since I'm writing, I might as well.... I also have the stock exhaust if anyone would be looking for that either.

:seeya::flag:

Hi

I have 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 will this work for me? I know that 03 and 04 trucks are the same. I have 4.8l

Thanks

Gene

Archived